Monday, July 13, 2020

Summer Makeover Mondays

Welcome Back & Happy Monday!  

I'm back with some more items that have received a "makeover" to be ready for the new school year (whatever that may look like this year).  Today's items got more of an organization and labeling update rather than a full makeover.  Enjoy!

First makeover item......CONSTRUCTION PAPER STORAGE.  

In the past, my construction paper has always been #hotmess, and moving classrooms every year for the past 6 years didn't help.  I've made it a personal mission to put all of my plastic storage bins to better use, so I took this 6 drawer Sterilite bin and turned it into the construction paper storage.  The labels are the same ones from my teacher toolbox makeover that I shared (created by live.love.teach and can be found here on TPT).  


Second makeover item......SMALL GROUP MATERIALS CART.  

These rolling carts are one of my absolute FAVORITE items to use in the classroom.  They provide such versatile storage, and the wheels make it easy to move wherever it's needed.  An added bonus......you can store/organize/pack #allthethings in it for the summer and place a large trashbag over the top to keep it clean.  Custodians can easily move it for cleaning and then it's ready to go for the next school year.  Again, the labels are the same ones from my teacher toolbox makeover that I shared (created by live.love.teach and can be found here on TPT)...I just LOVE when I can personalize something and use it in many ways for a consistent look across my classroom!


Final makeover item......COPY PAPER/CARDSTOCK STORAGE.  

These 3 drawer Sterilite bins are more items that were repurposed to be used more effectively.  I love how easy it is to find and grab exactly what I need when I am printing and copying things.  These labels are actually a freebie from TPT and can be found here.  



That's all for today!  Comment below and let me know what projects you have been working on this summer!  Until next time!


1 comment:

  1. i am very impressed with your blog.Reinforced walls add strength and rigidity and a wide top ledge permits stable, higher stacking.
    Constructed of water and corrosion-proof polypropylene, they withstand freezers and autoclaves from -40°F to 250°F.
    FDA Compliant Resin & Colorant. Front, back, and side grips allow easy handling.

    Plastic Stack & Hang Bin, 11"W x 10-7/8"D x 5"H


    Plastic Stack & Hang Bin, 4-1/8"W x 5-3/8"D x 3"H, Pkg Qty 6.

    ReplyDelete